Time flies and it has been a privilege for me to work with Google Logistics Team since 7th June 2006. I truly learned a great deal and expanded my horizons for past year. We have shared much laughter and many achievements and I have enjoyed these very much but it doesn’t stop me to look for new opportunities.
Good morning and Hi @ 8am and See ya and bye @ 5pm is just a typical trend work to the fellow workers. But the question that flag in my mind that are you responsible enough to accomplished to do list of the day?
I am hourly employee and lately my management asked me to signed a form with the remarked ‘The employee who work for 5hrs or more per day got to take 30mins break’ hmm this is a law I guess. But I just do not understand WHY the individual needs to take the 30mins by doing nothing instead of accomplish the task!
Very frustrating and many un-answer questions:-
· Do you responsible your job
· How many hours are you really working per day?
· MIA for hours
· Are you a team player
· Is going home is more important than to deal with your hot task
· If you are in salary position and probably you aren’t 40hrs per week.
· Why the Management doesn’t see the real worker who contributes an extra effort for the team?
It’s painful to deal with those looser though and I am not sure how long that I can last in this kind of situation.