Time flies and we are going to wrap up the bad and ugly 2008. Thank God! Looking back and here’s are the 10 most fascinating incidents of the year.
- Outrage with my co-worker as one of them called me @ 4am and left voice simply because he is sick and unable to work!
- Began to love the Country Music
- Trying to encourage my fellow co-worker to start blogging
- Watched Jimmy Buffet perform
- Withdrawn the CHB exam as cold feet in the last minute
- The uncertain stock markets made my portfolio amount dropped significantly.
- Report chain – Report direct to the Director of the board
- Memorial visit to Malaysia together with love
- 16hrs @ ER after Thanksgiving day
- Allergy skin test and I am in deed allergy to dust, grasses, weeds and trees
Let’s hope for the better 2009.