Found an article from Business Insider and it’s worth to read.
- “I hate my job” (I hate this company, my boss is an idiot)
- “That’s not fair” (But I deserve it more)
- “That’s not how it’s done here” (Because it has always been done this way)
- “That’s not my job” (I don’t get paid enough)
- “That’s impossible” (That can’t be done, I can’t do this)
- “I could have” (I should have, I might have been able to)
- “I have no choice” (I have no other options, I’ve done all I can)
I do agree those successful people NEVER say the above sentences and so do I. But how come I am not as successful as them!