Tay Tay in town! That’s right the young and talented country pop superstar Taylor Swift stopped by Google HQ for Q&A before her show. From the clip she is very open to answer all the questions but just way too many ‘Like’ and not sure she is aware about this!
Well, I can’t made it to the Q&A but at least I got the t-shirt.
All the best to her two nights shows at the San Jose HP Pavilion.
The 44th annual CMA’s were handed out just now. Once again hosted by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. It was a big win for both Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum
Though there are good and bad moment that I notice:-
- King George – performed ‘The Breath You Take’ – As always it is great
- Miranda Lambert – Gees, awkward and bad dancing for sure
- Taylor Swift – performed ‘Back to December’ – her performance was good but not sure why she got the mad face expression when the music ended.
- Jason Alden duet Kelly Clarkson – But not sure why Carrie only introduced Jason Alden rather!
- Reba McEntire performed Beyonce music ‘If I were a boy’! – No good though
Here’s are the winner list:-
- New Artist of the Year: Zac Brown Band
- Vocal Group of the Year: Lady Antebellum
- Vocal Duo of the Year: Sugarland
- Single of the Year: “Need You Now” – Lady Antebellum
- Song of the Year: “House That Built Me” – Miranda Lambert
- Music Video of the Year: “House That Built Me” – Miranda Lambert
- Musician of the Year: Mac McAnally
- Entertainer of the Year: Brad Paisley
- Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
- Male Vocalist of the Year: Blake Shelton
- Album of the Year: “Revolution” – Miranda Lambert
- Musical Event of the Year: “Hillbilly Bone” – Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins
The Grammy Awards winning country music singer Keith Urban visited Google MTV this morning to promote his new album ‘Get Closer’. I am so grateful that managed to blocked my calendar and watch his performance. His unique voice and music drifting me into country music since 2007 when I accidentally turn on country radio station. I was hook since then…
Here’s some of his hits:-
- But for the Grace of God
- Somebody Like You
- Who Wouldn’t Wanna Be Me
- You’ll Think of Me
- Days Go By
- Making Memories of Us
- Better Life
- You Look Good in My Shirt
- Start a Band
- Sweet Thing
Here’s the pictures that I took http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=ElizaT.Scott&target=ALBUM&id=5533314779107190257&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2-wNKWso32Rw&invite=COKku6UH&feat=ema|
Oh my! It’s official that Mary Hart of Entertainment To Night is quitting. Reported she took 50% of pay cut early this year and just released below statement through the ET website.
“I’ve had the privilege of spending 29 years doing something I love — how often does that happen? I’ve had the support of a stupendous group of people starting with Linda Bell Blue, John Nogawski and many others who are so talented on our staff at ET. I only meant to be at ET for three years, suddenly it’s almost 30! I’ve reached a point when I clearly realize it’s time for a change. There are many things I want to do in my life and I’d better get on with them.
It will certainly be with mixed sentiments that I say ‘goodbye’ at the end of the season, but it will definitely be with a sense of celebration … 30 years of Entertainment Tonight, are you kidding me? That’s an accomplishment and something I’m very proud of!”
All the best to you Mary and NO one can replace you! Trust me ET will not be the same without you. Even worst they keep hiring annoy and sassy ladies such as Samantha Harris and Lara Spencer uhg. By the way, these ladies are good at yelling though. Guess Lara Spencer will taking your position.
Hope ET management will need to step up to plate to realize that viewer doesn’t like their selection and it will cause the low rating.
It is an awards week in Nashville. The 43rd CMA Awards set on today 11th November 2009. Hosted once again by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. Taylor who did the opening of the night but I wish Carrie perform her new music ‘Cowboy Casanova’ as opening of the show though. But she did it in the middle of the show. Well, her dancing just too stiff!
There are a few of the big names that perform in this event. There are Jason Aldean, Brook and Dunn, Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews, Billy Currington, Vince Gill and Daughtry, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, George Strait, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
The winners includes..
- Entertainment of the year: Taylor Swift
- Single: “Fearless” – Taylor Swiff
- Song: In color – Jamey Johnson, Lee Thomas Miller, James Otto
- Female Vocalist: Taylor Swift
- Male Vovalist: Brad Paisley
- Vocal Group: Lady Antebellum
- Vocal Duo: Sugarland
- Musical Event: Start a band – Brad Paisley duet with Keith Urban
- Music video: Love Story – Taylor Swift
- New Artist: Darius Rucker
Well, it was Tay Tay’s night and she swept it all. 4 categories were nominated and she won it all. OMG! it was a heavy category for the Entertainment of the year category. This is because the nominees include George Strait, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban. By hey the nineteen years old sweet heart win it all.
But weird things happened! Before the show end and Carrie said ‘What about us! we are awesome right?’ oh my! it would be nice she just said nothing at all.
Gees, this young lady really can sing!
Check it out: http://piperoo.multiply.com/video/item/23/Charisse_Pempengco_duet_with_Celine
Proud of you Charisee 🙂
Ahoy fellow if you are SpongeBob lover the you are in luck. Because Nickolodeon is celebrating 10th Anniversary this weekend. Call it as SpongBob sponge bash and even set up a website www.Spongebob.com/Bash
Nickolodeon is airing their episodes back to back include 10 brand-new premieres. The viewer will vote have opportunity to vote for Top 10 on Nick TV. They are 10 new games and unlock prizes and many more 🙂
Though I must say I am truly fan of SpongeBob because its funny and indeed a great show. It is the best compare to all the cartons episode.
||Are you ready kids?
||I can’t hear you…
||Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
||Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
||If nautical nonsense be something you wish…
||Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
||SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!
||SpongeBob…. SquarePants! Haha Haha
What is going are my questions surrounded my mind with ‘Food Network’ lately. The quality of the show drop significantly. The management seems to focus on rating rather then the quality of the show. Like everyone else we watch the Food Network program with a simple goal to get knowledge, tips and technique from the fellow expert on how prepapre a great meal. Unfortunately, we don’t see this anymore rather then flirting and confuse all the fan. I used to be a fan on FN but not anymore.
There are a few good host that I think should stay :-
- Alton Brown – Very talented and entertaining individual.
- Bobby Flay – Great chef but a superb loser on his show ‘Throwdown with Bobby Flay’
- Giada De Laurentis – Very informative program but for some reason she love to have her husband on the show?!
- Ina Garten – Like her show as very simple and easy but again she love to have her hubby on the show?!
- Anne Burrell – She is good on technique but she got a weird presentation.
- Guy Fierri – The most seccesful FN Star over all.
- Marc Summers – Love his program although he is not cooking
Should go – can’t even watch anymore
- Rachel Ray – Should change her theme to 50 or 60mins meal instead. 30mins for 3 courses meal just impossible. Also, she love to call people ‘Kids’ well, who is she talking too? I would suggest her to stop smoking too.
- Paula Dean – Understood she came from the long way but she should be professional enough to do cooking rather than flirting. Also, how could her sons ‘Jamie and Bobby’ got a show there as ‘Taste travel’. What qualify them? It is because there are Puala Dean sons? Come on…
- Duff – Who care about his team and him on how to cope their dateline? If they can’t deliver then don’t accept the order. We don’t need to see how well you treat your team or listen to your laugh.
- The Neely’s – Another flirting show but this one is between the couple. How about get a room!
- Robert Irvine – Annoying and obsolute obnoxious individual. All I can see is anger on him. How about go for anger management class?
- Sunny Anderson – Who is she? Just a DJ who can talk but what else!
- Aida Mollenkamp – A joker too just don’t understand why this show exist! She can speak but why need a gay guy to read a questions to her? Please note that we are smart enough to get our answer straight from our fingertips. And there is no reason to wait for your program.
- Sandra Lee – Semi Homemade! Is she talended?
- Aaron McCargo Jr – Previous Food Network star but he is very boring.
- Alex Guarnashelli – Another abnoxious and bad program. Seriously, bad presentation.
- Adam Gertler – Who is he? Don’t understand why FN hired him simply he can entertain!
I truly missed the old days of FN program with lots of cooking rather than flirting shows. It would be nice if Emeril Lagasse and Martha Stewart come back from their sister company ‘Fine Living Network’. At least it may lure people to watch their program otherwise
Understood, we are in recession now but don’t tell me ABC can’t afford to hire a better personal to be the a ‘Summer Contributor’. I got a good laugh after I saw the TV annoucement that Melissa Rycroft will be the summer contributor. Still don’t understand what qualify her to be the correspondance!
Well, “Good Morning America’ is a good show with these talended individual like Chris, Diane, Robin and Sam. But how could a joker like her quality to be a correspondance on this great show? Come on ABC please open your eyes and look…
This a special tribute to ‘The King of Country’ of his legendary 25years career. ACM honor George Strait as The Country Music artist of the Decade. This is will be the special program to be broadcast via CBS to night @ 8pm. It was recorded at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on 04/16. Glad CBS air it and share with us.
Artists that will be perform at the special honoring includes Dierks Bentley, Brooks & Dunn, Jamie Foxx, Faith Hill, Jack Ingram, Alan Jackson, Jamey Johnson, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and many more…
Gees, I can’t wait to watch that…